Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Varicose Veins
kim12579 posted:
Hi all! I am pg for the 3rd time (12w6d). My DS is almost 8 and my DD just turned 6. So.. it's been a while since I've been down this road. I am joining the boards because I wanted to ask if anyone else was having issues with varicose veins this early?

I don't remember having issues with varicose veins until late 2nd, early 3rd tri with my first two. I have already stopped wearing heels and try to elevate my legs (particularly my right one) when I am home. It seems to be helping but I'm just concerned for later in this pg if I am already having issues now!

TIA!!

Kimberly
10/16/2013
Green Team

An_251763 responded:
V2 Supporter for Varicose Veins

You need a product called a V2 Supporter to help quell the varicose veins early on and nip them in the bud, so to speak. The product is a compression undergarment (like tight, padded panties), that is made in the USA by a Michigan-based company called It's You Babe.

There's a great article about the condition itself here: http://blogs.health24.com/vitaminpete/vulvar-varicosities/

Spotlight: Member Stories

This is my first pregnancy, and my and my DF are so excited, as well as all our family. It will be my moms first grandchild, and is bringing such joy ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.