Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

no sex drive: first trimester
lboatman92 posted:
am nine weeks pregnant today. I have no sex drive at all, I think its mostly because of how icky I feel, but also I just have no desire. Im sure this is normal, but I need something to tell my husband. idk if its the hormones making me say this, but he's been a real douche abot me not wanting to or not feeling well enough to have sex with him. it really makes me feel terrible and hurts my feelings, I need to tell him some facts to prove that im "nit putting out just to be a b###h.

kim12579 responded:
Honestly, I haven't had morning sickness but I have been too tired to be horny the whole 1st tri. It was all I could do to stay awake until my older kids were in bed before I crashed. I will say... I am 13w today and the last few days I have been feeling so much better! Actually energized! Not sure if it is mental or if it is really true that things get better in the 2nd tri. I hope your DH can be patient and I hope you start feeling better soon!

Kimberly
DS - 8, DD - 6, EDD 10/16/2013 (Green Team)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was on here to sign up last july when I was pregnate. We had a misscarage in August. Broke my heart the baby was a surprise brought back from Hawai...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.