Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

no sex drive: first trimester
lboatman92 posted:
am nine weeks pregnant today. I have no sex drive at all, I think its mostly because of how icky I feel, but also I just have no desire. Im sure this is normal, but I need something to tell my husband. idk if its the hormones making me say this, but he's been a real douche abot me not wanting to or not feeling well enough to have sex with him. it really makes me feel terrible and hurts my feelings, I need to tell him some facts to prove that im "nit putting out just to be a b###h.

kim12579 responded:
Honestly, I haven't had morning sickness but I have been too tired to be horny the whole 1st tri. It was all I could do to stay awake until my older kids were in bed before I crashed. I will say... I am 13w today and the last few days I have been feeling so much better! Actually energized! Not sure if it is mental or if it is really true that things get better in the 2nd tri. I hope your DH can be patient and I hope you start feeling better soon!

Kimberly
DS - 8, DD - 6, EDD 10/16/2013 (Green Team)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am happily married to my best friend and soulmate. We married July 10, 2004. I am 38 and he is 41 and so far no children.

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful