Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

I'm in!
KP1985 posted:
Well ladies, looks like I'm joining the 1st Trimester club!
I'm Kassie, I've been married for 8 years to my awesome husband, and we have 3 kids ages 5, 4, 2 1/2.

We're living in Spain working for a non-profit here, trying hard to learn Spanish... and after my period was 8 days late, I took a test and sure enough, it was positive! It is kind of a surprise, kind of not.

I had an awful time last fall/winter with my birth control & had to go off of it. In May my husband is getting a vasectomy, so we decided to just try to trust God & see what he had for us... apparently that was kiddo #4!

We're excited, but nervous. 4 kids is a lot, and we really want to do this parenting thing well...

My first OB appointment is next Tuesday, I'll be about 6.5 weeks then. Hopefully we'll be able to see something with the ultrasound.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say hey!

EED December 8

JK5281 responded:
We have the same EED..for now. Mine hasn't been confirmed by my OB. Just saw him for my first visit today and they said they wouldn't tell me until my next visit in 4 weeks. Excited..really want to know what I'm having.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I found out i was pregnant with my first baby april 13, 2010. I had my first prenatal appointment april 26 and miscarried April 28. My due date had be...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.