Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

I am a little confused and worried...
Babygirl08330 posted:
I am a 28 day cylce girl. Never early never late... I had been taking a progestrine only pill for around 2 months and decided that we were ready to get preg. I'm still young and I assumed that I wouldnt have an issue. So I stopped the pill. I had a period on 2/25 then bled on 3/13 for three days. My doctor told me that it was caused by the changing hormones. My march period was 2 days late... what i am assuming was a period anyway, it started 3/25 and lasted 7 days as do all of my periods. I started a fertility calendar and my husband and I were active all around my ovulation day. Yesterday, 4/17, I started with spotting when I woke up. I had mild cramps on 4/16 which isnt normal with my periods. I usually start my period first then severe cramps start within a couple of hours. The spotting turned into full flow of red blood last night around bedtime and hasn't stopped today. I was not supposed to start my period until around 4/23 or 4/24. Any advice? I have been having tender achey breasts for about a week lower back pain here and there, nightime nauseau, cold symptoms. (This has all occured in the past 3 or 4 days) thanks for any help!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from almost 6 years(in june). We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful