Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Scared---Pink Urine
    llmeyers posted:
    This is my first pregnancy and of course we always have more worries becuase of all the horror stories we read about. I am around 8 weeks pregnant and when I went to the restroom, it was pink when I wiped. I know bleeding can be a sign of a miscarriage and I don't think I'm bleeding but this isn't normal is it? I'm really freaking out!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
    Spotting is common in early pregnancy and usually no cause for concern. If it becomes heavy and/or is accompanied by heavy cramping, see your doctor.

wanderson2012 responded:
    You might want to call your Dr, just so they're aware. They might even have you come in for an ultrasound I'm on my 4th pregnancy, although I only have 1 living child. I'm now 8wks pregnant, and I've spotted off & on the entire pregnancy. Each time my Dr advised that as long as it's not red, gets worse, or is accompanied with cramping it's probably just the 'norma' early pregnancy spotting. After loosing 2 babies before, every time I see any spotting I start crying, but so far nothing's wrong. I hope all is well! Anytime you're concerned, call your Dr- that's what they're getting paid for

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Becca. DH and I had been TTC for 18 cycles before success!!! It was our 3 IUI and our 2nd round with Femara and Menopur. We got our BFP...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
    Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    58 of 80 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.