Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

went all april without bleeding on 1st of may started bleeding help!
babygirl1991 posted:
hi everyone
i need a little advice/help.
i was ment to bleed on the 18/3/2013 but i did and however the bleeding did start on the 23/3/2013 in the evening. was light at first but became heavy it i stoped bleeding on 30/3/2013..
i was ment to bleed again on 20/4/2013 if the bleeding in march was a normal period but however i didnt bleed at all in the month of april i went the full april with no bleeding.
me and my husband had intercourse on the 27/4/2013 and also on the 28/4/2013 and he came and i did also..
on the 1/5/2013. i started bleeding light flow type i didnt have to change my pad as i normally would if on a period. it had stoped on the 1/5/2013 i think or was stoping because i went to toliet and i didnt lose nothink when i went to wee like i would on a period, than about 7pm that day i started to bleed again light as it was before in the morning and not losing much cos i didnt have to change my pad much 2hours i wouldnt need to change it and im still bleeding 3/5/2013. and im not sure of what the bleeding is. iv not took test cos im nervous of what the result might be as me and my partner wants another child so badly.
lately iv felt sick but didnt throw up.. family members says i look i put weight on and around my boobs im dark.
i dont know what this bleeding could be or anythink as it not as if it my normal period because im always heavy when i have a period. and im never over 1wk late.
could i be pregnant? or could it be like implatation bleeding? please anyone if you can help me please reply and let me know because its stressing me out so much
thanks babygirl

supermommy1 responded:
theres so much that could go into this you should really see a doctor. weightloss diet and a million other things could be an influencing factor.Of coase there is the possibility you could be pregnant but first would take few at home tests then regardless of the results a visit to your doc to confirm the results or to find out what the other probems could be

not sure that was a bunch you didnt already know , kinda figured this was more of an encouragment based question.

take care of yourserlf

amber

good site if you come up pregnant http://www.trimestercalculator.net

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Chasity and I am married to a wonderful man named James. I have four children and one on the way. Here are their names and dates of birth....More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.