Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Help
Cutie_Bootie12 posted:
I have had unprotected sex a few times within the last month with my ex. I've been feeling sick: I feel like I'm running a fever sometimes but my temperature doesn't show much change. I've been feeling nauseous for some weeks, boobs and nipples are sore and sensitive. I sleep a lot more then usual during the day but can't really get to sleep at night. I have swollen hands and my feet ache a lot more then usual. I have back pains a lot. I also sometimes have this weird after taste in my mouth after I eat. My stomach hurts sometimes when I sneeze, laugh, or cough. It might be all in my head because my period came on like three days ago, it was sort of heavy the first day but it ended and was super light the last two days (only lasted three days).

Take the Poll

What is wrong with me?!
  • Dehydration
  • Pregnancy
  • Stomach problems
  • Should see a doctor?
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Cutie_Bootie12 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Yes, I took two a month ago but they both turned out negative.

Cutie_Bootie12 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Can anybody give me the slightest idea to what's wrong with me?

wanderson2012 replied to Cutie_Bootie12's response:
I honestly don't know what could be wrong, since you've gotten your period. You could always take another pregnancy test, just to rule it out (some women have what they think is 'normal' periods during pregnancy and never know they're expecting!). No matter what the outcome, you definitely need to call your doctor. Good luck!

Cutie_Bootie12 replied to wanderson2012's response:
Thanks, because my symptoms aren't getting any better.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Engaged; egg donor... and now I'm pregnant!!! First time!!

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.