Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

How is everyone feeling?
wanderson2012 posted:
Hey Ladies! Hope all is well with everyone! I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is feeling? How far along are you ladies? I'm 9wks today, and feeling pretty rotten on most days. This is my 2nd baby, and I started feeling bad much earlier on than with my son. I've been really sick, can't hardly keep anything down, and some days it's all day, and others it comes and goes. But I'm to the point now that I throw up at least once a day.. The extreme fatigue has gotten better, thank goodness. I'm hoping that since I started getting sick so early on, that hopefully it'll start tapering off earlier (with my son it didn't kick in until 9wks and didn't go away until about 4 months! It was awful!) I'm def ready to be out of the 1st trimester!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I will be celebrating my 55th birthday soon and my soon-to-be youngest daughter was born IN my heart, not under. That is to say we are adopting my gre...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.