Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

BIG FAT POSITIVE
jenica1432 posted:
After trying for about 5 years i am pregnant. i dont feel like i am though. even argued with the test. but apparently i am. not very far along though. my doc said 3-4 weeks but my hcg levels said 5 weeks. had them done may 20 was at 358 and then may 23 it was 750. from what i understand this is a good level. right? also is anyone else here due around jan. my doc hasnt really told me when my due date is. so fustrating.

samie_77 responded:
Congratulations! Those are really good hcg levels, they can really be about anything as long as they double. I'm due February 1st, but I went a week early last time. When was your period? and how long is your cycle usually, with those you can find out your approx due date.

mommyin2011 responded:
Congrats!! I just found out im prego with #3...due date is around feb. 3rd...

i also was ttc for years with my first...after i had my son, boom, i got prego with my daughter when he was 3 months old...and my daughter is now 10 months old and im prego again...fun times!! lol

good luck and if u have any questions, feel free to ask
Me (30) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12

jenica1432 replied to samie_77's response:
I went back to the doctor on friday ad i was 5 weeks 3 days pregnant. he gave me a due date of January 25th. I am so excited. this is my fourth child. I have three boys already. My husband doesnt have any biological children he has adopted my youngest son though. we are truely blessed and very excited. He of course wants a boy but all i have to say is come on team pink....;.

samie_77 replied to jenica1432's response:
Great!! Well I'll cross my fingers for your pink, you cross yours for my blue

jenica1432 replied to samie_77's response:
fingers are crossed so are toes legs eyes. lol good luck keep me informed. i went in on thursday and saw the baby and the heart beat. i am so excited. heres to a healthy and happy pregnancy... to us alll........

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married to a sexy soldier, mother of 2 girls, expecting baby #3 due date is April 30,2011.. now im also a mother of of 3 dogs and 2 guinea pigs.. I ca...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.