Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hard time finding foods I can eat
An_252115 posted:
Wondering if any else is having this problem. I am having a hard time eating a lot of foods I used to love. I'm 10 weeks and feel like as time goes on it's getting worse. I can't veggies, cheese, have a hard time with any meat, can no longer eat meals. I'm running out of things to eat. I can eat fruit, cereal, crackers. I was eating whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and greek yogurt by all of sudden this week even those are hard to eat. I don't know what to do, I'm getting worried about not getting the nutrition I need but nothing every sounds good and my stomach is always a mess. I'm not nauseous and I haven't had any morning sickness I just feel blah. Any have this problem? Or have a solution?

sweetsgirl888 responded:
I'm currently 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I know how you are feeling. I have been trying to find foods that I can keep down. Since Saturday, I haven't been able to keep anything down. I went from 172 to 167. I called my OB and she was able to give me Zofran (to help alleviate nausea) and told me to take B6 and Unisom at night. I try to eat something throughout the day. The only things so far that I can keep down are regular potato chips and chicken and even that's hard to do. Like all other foods sound good to me but once I think about food I get nauseous again. I'm hoping this sickness nonsense goes away soon

Spotlight: Member Stories

We miscarried in March 2010 and are expecting again in April 2011. I am very happy to be pregnant!

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.