Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Hard time finding foods I can eat
An_252115 posted:
Wondering if any else is having this problem. I am having a hard time eating a lot of foods I used to love. I'm 10 weeks and feel like as time goes on it's getting worse. I can't veggies, cheese, have a hard time with any meat, can no longer eat meals. I'm running out of things to eat. I can eat fruit, cereal, crackers. I was eating whole wheat bagel with peanut butter and greek yogurt by all of sudden this week even those are hard to eat. I don't know what to do, I'm getting worried about not getting the nutrition I need but nothing every sounds good and my stomach is always a mess. I'm not nauseous and I haven't had any morning sickness I just feel blah. Any have this problem? Or have a solution?

sweetsgirl888 responded:
I'm currently 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I know how you are feeling. I have been trying to find foods that I can keep down. Since Saturday, I haven't been able to keep anything down. I went from 172 to 167. I called my OB and she was able to give me Zofran (to help alleviate nausea) and told me to take B6 and Unisom at night. I try to eat something throughout the day. The only things so far that I can keep down are regular potato chips and chicken and even that's hard to do. Like all other foods sound good to me but once I think about food I get nauseous again. I'm hoping this sickness nonsense goes away soon

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mama to DS5, DD3, DD7months and another one the way! EDD 11/21/11. Love being a mom!!!

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful