Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Just got my BFP for baby #2!
mrsmarkle posted:
Hi everyone!
Wow, its been a while. Haven't been on these forums since DD was born - she's now 3 1/2! Though the timing could be better, DH and I are completely excited for another baby! From my calculations I'm about 4w3d right now, but I'll have to confirm that at my first OB appointment next week. Tentative DD is February 2014. Hoping for team blue! Can't wait to meet some more mommies to be!

mommyin2011 responded:
Congrats!! Im prego with # 3!!! I have a 10 month old daughter and a 22 month old son...its going to be quite a busy ride for me!! lol

Im due Feb. 3rd. Im excited but nervous at the same time...I have my hands full now!

We are keeping the gender a secret for this baby since I already have a boy and girl.

Congrats again!!!
Me (31) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12 - BFP 3rd baby due 2/3/14

sshuster replied to mommyin2011's response:
I got my BFP today too! I have a 3 year old as well. Can't believe we're doing it all over again!

mrsmarkle responded:
@mommyin2011 wow, 3 of them all aged 2 and under! You are super woman!

Congratulations to both of you! How are you feeling so far? With DD I was sick all day every day up until about 8 months. With this one, so far so good. Only a couple of short bouts of nausea. Hoping that it stays that way this time!

mommyin2011 replied to mrsmarkle's response:
with me, I get very quezy..all day. I didn't have this with either one of my last pregnancies...but as my DH says, every pregnancy is different. Im tired allot..but that can result to me having two little ones to take care of plus a full time job!!
Me (31) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12 - BFP 3rd baby due 2/3/14

mrsmarkle responded:
Well so much for the no morning sickness! It's hit and it's hit pretty hard! For the past few days I've been laying around all day trying to feel better. Something I found that helps when I can't even think of eating actual food is Similac Mom. Its a premade protein drink made especially for pregnant women, lots of protein and vitamins so at least you get some nutrition rather than just trying to choke down some toast or crackers. I'm trying to look on the positive side... as my mom says, morning sickness means a healthy baby growing inside you!
Me (24) DH (25) DD 12/21/2009 Expecting 2 in February 2014! Team green, hoping for team blue!

sylasmommy0406 replied to mrsmarkle's response:
Congratulations!! Im prego also, due date 2/10/13. I also have a 2 year old little boy..this pregnancy has been really hard, ive been put in the hospital twice for dehydration from morning sickness but i did have that with my little boy for 7 months.

sylasmommy0406 replied to sylasmommy0406's response:
2/10/14 *

mrsmarkle responded:
Wow, I can't imagine that. Makes me feel thankful to just feel nauseous all day. Hoping you feel better soon!
Me (24) DH (25) DD 12/21/2009 Expecting 2 in February 2014! Team green, hoping for team blue!

sylasmommy0406 replied to mrsmarkle's response:
Oh, yeah now im on a picc IV because i am beyond morning sickness. Which the baby is taking everything from me. Ive been in the hospital for two days two weeks ago and that was horrible. But i have to say with my 13 week coming up im not as sick as i was. So im hoping that this is just a 1st trimester thing. Thank you very much. Our babies are due in the same month, thats exciting

mrsmarkle replied to sylasmommy0406's response:
Wow, hope you're feeling better soon. My sickness has gone away for the most part, as long as I make sure to eat often enough and the right kinds of foods!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Ricki, my husband is Jason. We have a daughter, Annabel. We have been TTC for 2 years. We had a miscarriage 7/31/08. We are now expecting a ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.