Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Dark blood
An_252342 posted:
2 days ago I had unprotected sex with my guy and he came inside of me 2 times. I never have unprotected se, so this is all new to me. I have been on the pill for aout 1.5 months, ipI take it every day but not at the same time, usually within a 2-3 hour period. However one day I did foret and took it about 12 hours later when I remembered. I ended my period about 4 days ago. Yesterday, day after sex, I had in the morning very bright red almost thin like water blood pouring out of me and horrible cramps, it ended about mid day maybe around 3PM. This morning I am noticing thick jelly like dark red with brown blood and alot of cramps. I know implantation bleeding occurs like a week later or 2 weeks. Should I be worried?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Erica, I'm 24. I've been married to DH, 28, since 11/1/09. We conceived our first child pretty much on the first try (1/1/10). Got ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful