Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

could this be implantation bleeding
An_252436 posted:
Hi ladies,

I have been having unprotected sex for the past 4 months I have never been on birth control im usually regular or just a day late or day early I started my period on a Monday everything seemed normal than I started passing large blood clots and that usually only last maybe the first couple of days but this time its been constant. I stopped my period on Friday and I woke up at 6 this am and nothing was on my pad I went back to sleep woke up an hour later and my pad is full of blood and little blood clots when I wipe. Im usually never on my period this long. Can someone please tell me what's going on???

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Christine. My husband and I have been married since Nov. 2007. We have an almost 4 year old son that was born on 07/07/07 and an almost 1 y...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.