Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

hello new on here
already2011 posted:
hello ladies,

Im new on here and im 10weeks pregnant and due on 01/27/2014, this is my second baby (anybody else due on my dd), but my question is, is anyone still having cramps at 10weeks and i've been having this sharp pain in the lower part of my abdomen.anyone experiencing these same symptoms.thanks

MzSampson responded:
I hope by now you got that checked out. When I experienced that I had an ectopic pregnancy. I hope it's not, good luck.

ambylove responded:
I am currently 13 weeks along due on 1/28/14. I have been experiencing the same types of pain and the baby is just fine. It could be something simple like you are having first tri braxton hicks, you could also just be feeling the stretching pains.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi all, I am 24 years old and just started back to college again for the 3rd time in January. I am not married as of yet we are waiting until I finish...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.