Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

pregnant with baby number 2
thinkpink9 posted:
I am pregnant with my 2nd baby! DD is 4 years old, so its been awhile since I have been on here. I unfortunately had eclampsia with DD. Had seizures at 36 weeks and had an emergency c-section. I have no memory of having my daughter. Just woke up in the hospital and thought I had lost my baby. But she was perfectly healthy! I am so beyond scared for this pregnancy. I had no plans to have another one. But were very excited and praying for the best. I am having horrible morning sickness even worse then last time. I go in on the 5th for an early ultrasound to confirm how far along I am. Right now it looks like February 6th.
Lacey (Me 25) DH(30) DD(3)

mommyin2011 responded:
CONGRATS! I hope this pregnancy is less eventful then the last! My preg. with #3. I have a 11month old DD and a 23 month old DS (they are 11.5 months apart DD 7/18/12 and DS 7/31/11).

Im due 7/3/14. we are pretty close together in due dates!

I had morning sickness as well, but it seem to have pasted already
Me (31) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12 - BFP 3rd baby due 2/3/14

thinkpink9 replied to mommyin2011's response:
Thank you. Were very excited. I couldn't imagine having 3.... Wow. Twos scary enough.lol
Lacey (Me 26) DH(31) DD(4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 years old, have been with my husband for 9 years, married for 7. We have 2 boys, Logan(11-22-05) and Cameron(11-19-07). We have tried for ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful