Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

pregnant with baby number 2
thinkpink9 posted:
I am pregnant with my 2nd baby! DD is 4 years old, so its been awhile since I have been on here. I unfortunately had eclampsia with DD. Had seizures at 36 weeks and had an emergency c-section. I have no memory of having my daughter. Just woke up in the hospital and thought I had lost my baby. But she was perfectly healthy! I am so beyond scared for this pregnancy. I had no plans to have another one. But were very excited and praying for the best. I am having horrible morning sickness even worse then last time. I go in on the 5th for an early ultrasound to confirm how far along I am. Right now it looks like February 6th.
Lacey (Me 25) DH(30) DD(3)

mommyin2011 responded:
CONGRATS! I hope this pregnancy is less eventful then the last! My preg. with #3. I have a 11month old DD and a 23 month old DS (they are 11.5 months apart DD 7/18/12 and DS 7/31/11).

Im due 7/3/14. we are pretty close together in due dates!

I had morning sickness as well, but it seem to have pasted already
Me (31) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12 - BFP 3rd baby due 2/3/14

thinkpink9 replied to mommyin2011's response:
Thank you. Were very excited. I couldn't imagine having 3.... Wow. Twos scary enough.lol
Lacey (Me 26) DH(31) DD(4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

BFP April '10, Due Dec 27th. I am also on PAL with more info :)

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
Was this Helpful?
58 of 80 found this helpful