Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

pregnant with baby number 2
    thinkpink9 posted:
    I am pregnant with my 2nd baby! DD is 4 years old, so its been awhile since I have been on here. I unfortunately had eclampsia with DD. Had seizures at 36 weeks and had an emergency c-section. I have no memory of having my daughter. Just woke up in the hospital and thought I had lost my baby. But she was perfectly healthy! I am so beyond scared for this pregnancy. I had no plans to have another one. But were very excited and praying for the best. I am having horrible morning sickness even worse then last time. I go in on the 5th for an early ultrasound to confirm how far along I am. Right now it looks like February 6th.
    Lacey (Me 25) DH(30) DD(3)

mommyin2011 responded:
    CONGRATS! I hope this pregnancy is less eventful then the last! My preg. with #3. I have a 11month old DD and a 23 month old DS (they are 11.5 months apart DD 7/18/12 and DS 7/31/11).

Im due 7/3/14. we are pretty close together in due dates!

I had morning sickness as well, but it seem to have pasted already
    Me (31) DH (32) - DS 7/31/11 - DD 7/18/12 - BFP 3rd baby due 2/3/14

thinkpink9 replied to mommyin2011's response:
    Thank you. Were very excited. I couldn't imagine having 3.... Wow. Twos scary enough.lol
    Lacey (Me 26) DH(31) DD(4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well, I am 21 years old and have an amazing man on my side. He has been so supportive and couldn't be happier that we are having a child together...More

Helpful Tips

6 Embarrassing Pregnancy Symptoms
    Experts offer tips for coping with everything from excess gas to forgetfulness. To help you know what you can really expect when you're ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    58 of 80 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.