Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

heavy implantation bleeding?
An_252560 posted:
Hey ladies, im hoping to get some opinions as to what I am experiencing. On 6/20 im positive I ovulated. On 7/4 or 5th I was supposed to be expecting my next period. From the time I ovulated and (hopefully) conceived, to 6/30 I felt completely nauseated, full, tender boobs, and even nasal congestion.. mood swings and a migraine lasting for two solid days. On 6/30 I felt no sign of my period coming on (which usually I do) but started spotting pinkish/red blood with creamy discharge! Reminder the entire time from ovulation till now I had wet, creamy discharge, when usually it dries up after ovulation..but not in this case. My bleeding/spotting has lasted from 6/30 to today, 7/1.. I cannot tell if its a light period (which is weird seeing how I never start 4 days early & my period is always heavy) or if its inplantion bleeding. Im also anemic which causing more bleeding then usual, also bled a couple times in my 1st pregnany.. someone help! Im hoping for a baby and thought forsure this was it, until I seen the blood and a neg test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have two wonderful girls...and this hopefully is our last pregnancy (unless it is another girl...lol.) :-)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful