Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

1st baby !
makkmillion posted:
I'm 20 years old & have been wanting a baby with my boyfriend for a long time. Yesterday we found out I'm pregnant, at least 5 weeks. I'm sooo excited that words can't explain. I've never went through pregnancy symptoms before so I'm not sure what to expect...

MzSampson responded:
Congrats! It just all depends on your body. I am 5 weeks with 4 previous pregnancies and did not have any of the pregnancy symptoms. So everyone is different. My sister stayed sick during her previous pregnancy and now. Read and educate yourself and you should be ok.

mrsmarkle responded:
I got pregnant with my first at 20 also, now I'm pregnant with my second. As far as the symptoms go they're really different for everyone and with every pregnancy. With my first I was sick every day for 8 months, and with this one I had about 2 weeks of sickness and now nothing. As the previous poster said, try and educate yourself as much as possible. I had no idea what was going on with my first, so I spent hours on this site and others just learning as much as possible, and learning what was considered normal or not. Feel free to ask lots of questions if you need to, and make sure you feel comfortable asking your OB about any concerns or questions you have also. Right now the most common ones for how far along you are will be the morning sickness and low energy, but both should improve over time.
Me (24) DH (25) DD 12/21/2009 Expecting 2 in February 2014! Team green, hoping for team blue!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Joyelle, i am 24 years old and, my Husband and I are so excited we just found out yesterday that we are going to be parents. We are 1st tim...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.