Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

1st baby !
    makkmillion posted:
    I'm 20 years old & have been wanting a baby with my boyfriend for a long time. Yesterday we found out I'm pregnant, at least 5 weeks. I'm sooo excited that words can't explain. I've never went through pregnancy symptoms before so I'm not sure what to expect...

MzSampson responded:
    Congrats! It just all depends on your body. I am 5 weeks with 4 previous pregnancies and did not have any of the pregnancy symptoms. So everyone is different. My sister stayed sick during her previous pregnancy and now. Read and educate yourself and you should be ok.

mrsmarkle responded:
    I got pregnant with my first at 20 also, now I'm pregnant with my second. As far as the symptoms go they're really different for everyone and with every pregnancy. With my first I was sick every day for 8 months, and with this one I had about 2 weeks of sickness and now nothing. As the previous poster said, try and educate yourself as much as possible. I had no idea what was going on with my first, so I spent hours on this site and others just learning as much as possible, and learning what was considered normal or not. Feel free to ask lots of questions if you need to, and make sure you feel comfortable asking your OB about any concerns or questions you have also. Right now the most common ones for how far along you are will be the morning sickness and low energy, but both should improve over time.
    Me (24) DH (25) DD 12/21/2009 Expecting 2 in February 2014! Team green, hoping for team blue!

Spotlight: Member Stories

me 28, DH 28, DD 9/25/08, Baby #2 9/24/2010, two mini schnauzers!!! We are die hard Kansas State University fans and bleed PURPLE!!! GO STATE!

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
    New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    167 of 217 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.