Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

5 weeks today and Extremely tired
An_252784 posted:
I'm 5 weeks along today and extremely tired and irritable. Is this normal? I'm tired but feel like I can't sleep. I had to travel this week which has added to the fatigue I believe. I haven't even had morning sickness yet and am afraid how I will react to that! Not sure I can do 8 more months of this!! I read the fatigue gets better after 12 weeks. Is this true?

northern_girl responded:
Is this your first?

I had this problem with my first pregnancy, along with morning sickness until I was 6 months along.

With this pregnancy, I am still really tired, but that may because I decided to go back to school about 6 weeks ago.

sylasmommy0406 responded:
This is very normal. VERY. I cannot tell you how tired i am after working 8 hours a day. But it does get better And trust me you are very lucky if you do not have morning sickness...im 11 weeks and have it all day everyday. Ask your doctor if there is anything that he would recommend to help boost your energy and fight your fatigue.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, my name is Becca. DH and I had been TTC for 18 cycles before success!!! It was our 3 IUI and our 2nd round with Femara and Menopur. We got our BFP...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.