Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Confused and need help
ambylove posted:
I got my first positive test June 15 this year. Last period was in April. I have continued to get positive tests. We lost a baby on June 30. I was told to wait for 2 weeks before taking a test to see if still positive. I have had 4 positives in the last week but at the hospital they told me I was not pregnant (urine test showed negative). I went in due to having a horribly bad upper respiratory infection. We bought a fetal doppler (the same they use at OBGYN for heartbeat) and can hear the movements and occasionally a few seconds of the heartbeat before it moves. Wondering why at 13 weeks I am not showing a positive test at DR but can still get positive tests at home??? Anyone know?

ambylove responded:
I almost forgot to mention... I have 3 daughters and we have miscarried a child prior to the miscarriage last month.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Sometimes the tests the doctors use are not as sensitive as the ones used at home.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name's Nykole, this is my second pregnancy. I have a 19 month old baby girl named Marlie. I am due on Dec 31, 2010.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.