Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Stomach cramps? Gas pain maybe?
Nataboo9 posted:
Hi! I'm 5 weeks and its my first pregnancy! I'm, of course, super paranoid about every twinge. I've had mild pelvic cramping (nothing crazy) but now I'm having stomach pain, higher up near my ribs - maybe gas but I'm nervous! Also had a tiny bit of blood in my stool this morning. I'm not really constipated too badly. Any thoughts? Thanks everyone!

sylasmommy0406 responded:
Right now your body is going through some changes. Its just your bodys way of saying..Whoa something new is going on here..you will experience many many changes and pains to which you are not use to. Gas and bloating are probably what is causing it..also acid pain can be the worst. But your uterus is growing and your probably feeling the joy of it. If your really worried speak with your doctor and he or she can tell you what you can do.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 20 years old, I have been living with my boyfriend since April of 2012 and we are currently expecting our first child. Everything is extremely ne...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.