Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

All communities will be placed in read-only mode (you will be able to see and search for posts but not start or reply to discussions) as we conduct maintenance. We will make another announcement when posting is re-opened. Thank you for your continued support and patience, and if you have any further questions, please email

Yours in health,
WebMD Community Management

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Any February 2014 babies?
sylasmommy0406 posted:
Mommas to be out there...whens your do date???
mrsmarkle responded:
Due February 5, 2014, but will likely have a scheduled c-section a week earlier, making it a January baby!
Me (24) DH (25) DD 12/21/2009 Expecting 2 in February 2014! Team green, hoping for team blue!
nreyn3 responded:
Feb 23
sylasmommy0406 replied to nreyn3's response:
Oh congratulations ladies Im due February 10! yay
mrsmarkle replied to sylasmommy0406's response:
Are you all moving up to the 2nd trimester board soon? It looks pretty slow over there so I'd rather stay over here until some more people do, even though I'm 14 weeks lol...
Me (24) DH (25) DD 12/21/2009 Expecting 2 in February 2014! Team green, hoping for team blue!
sylasmommy0406 replied to mrsmarkle's response:
I looked at it, and joined the group but I agree there doesnt seem to be anything going on in there. I would rather stay here. 13 weeks and counting...I did get to hear the babies heartbeat today...160
mrsmarkle replied to sylasmommy0406's response:
That's awesome! Best sound ever. I had my 12 week u/s a couple of weeks ago and it was great too! Love seeing that tiny baby on the screen. Hopefully another month and a half or so and I can find out the gender!
uniqueray82 responded:
Congrats ladies!!! We are due February 24 and we can't wait, but we must. This is my first baby and my boyfriend's second and he's more emotional at ultrasounds than I am(lol love him). We just reached 12 weeks yesterday and the journey has been great so far. No morning sickness just plenty of sleep filled days and I haven't mastered brushing my teeth without gagging yet. Overall, Papa Bear, Brother Bear, and Mama Bear are a solid happy unit eagerly awaiting the arrival of our newest Bear(table for 4 please)!!! I hope your journeys are going well and wish you all the best!!! Here is to our precious gifts.-83C-F89-83C-F81-83C-F8A-83C-F88-83D-C9D-83D-C63

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Nicole and I have been married to my husband Nate for 7 years. We have two boys named Luke and Alex. We thought we were done having kids un...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.