Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Any February 2014 babies?
sylasmommy0406 posted:
Mommas to be out there...whens your do date???

mrsmarkle responded:
Due February 5, 2014, but will likely have a scheduled c-section a week earlier, making it a January baby!
Me (24) DH (25) DD 12/21/2009 Expecting 2 in February 2014! Team green, hoping for team blue!

nreyn3 responded:
Feb 23

sylasmommy0406 replied to nreyn3's response:
Oh congratulations ladies Im due February 10! yay

mrsmarkle replied to sylasmommy0406's response:
Are you all moving up to the 2nd trimester board soon? It looks pretty slow over there so I'd rather stay over here until some more people do, even though I'm 14 weeks lol...
Me (24) DH (25) DD 12/21/2009 Expecting 2 in February 2014! Team green, hoping for team blue!

sylasmommy0406 replied to mrsmarkle's response:
I looked at it, and joined the group but I agree there doesnt seem to be anything going on in there. I would rather stay here. 13 weeks and counting...I did get to hear the babies heartbeat today...160

mrsmarkle replied to sylasmommy0406's response:
That's awesome! Best sound ever. I had my 12 week u/s a couple of weeks ago and it was great too! Love seeing that tiny baby on the screen. Hopefully another month and a half or so and I can find out the gender!

uniqueray82 responded:
Congrats ladies!!! We are due February 24 and we can't wait, but we must. This is my first baby and my boyfriend's second and he's more emotional at ultrasounds than I am(lol love him). We just reached 12 weeks yesterday and the journey has been great so far. No morning sickness just plenty of sleep filled days and I haven't mastered brushing my teeth without gagging yet. Overall, Papa Bear, Brother Bear, and Mama Bear are a solid happy unit eagerly awaiting the arrival of our newest Bear(table for 4 please)!!! I hope your journeys are going well and wish you all the best!!! Here is to our precious gifts.-83C-F89-83C-F81-83C-F8A-83C-F88-83D-C9D-83D-C63

Spotlight: Member Stories

Had a beautiful baby girl at 33 weeks, she was 3lbs 7oz 15.7 inches long. She spent 31 days in the NICU and came home before our anniversary. Now she&...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful