Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

if i am pergnant
kartchner posted:
this is what wrong with me what do you thing it could be because my boobs hurt all the time and last month my period was 3 day and very night light and my period this month one day and little to no bleeding and i am very moode and i went to target and the smell from the popcorn mad me sick and then i walked the mall and i went by the food court and the all the different smells from the cood court at the mall mad me sick and then on sunday i went to old country buff and all the different smells from there mad me sick to i took 5 at home two came out with a + one came out - two came out with nothing and my lower belly is very hard but on the 30 i got a blood test done it cam out -

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married 4 1/2 years, got pregnant TTC for one month! Got my BFP on 6/22, made a doctor's appointment for 7/6.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.