Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

27/7 morning sickness
kaylem45 posted:
So I'm 6 weeks pregnant as of yesterday and couldn't be more excited! But, the morning sickness has definitely been overwhelming. I'm nauseous the second I wake up to the second I go to bed which sometimes results in throwing up or, depending on if I have anything left in my stomach, dry heaving. I haven't really been able to eat anything other than popcicles which is really scaring me because I know my baby isn't getting the nutrition he or she needs except from the prenatals which isn't near enough. So, my question is, are there any tips and tricks that can help with this nausea or any foods I can eat that are easier to keep down?

kaylem45 responded:
that's supposed to say 24/7 lol

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I had that with my DD. I used spearmint tea and the motion sickness bands. Together they at least lessened my morning sickness to a more tolerable level.

There's also something called Preggo Pops that are supposed to help too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 23 and married to a Marine. We have a little girl who was born 2/14/08 and are expecting another baby due on 2/14/11.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful