Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Pull out method!
An_253225 posted:
Me and my bf had sex about 3 days after my last period which he says he didn't cum but he's worried about it. About a day before I was supposed to ovulate we had sex and he pulled out, wiped it around his penis and kept putting it back in and pushing it in which I was on bottom the whole time which I've heard goes with gravity. ?? . I asked him if he had came and he kinda paused and said uhh.. No. He never urinated, I kept having to though. Then 2 days after my predicted ovulation date we had sex again in which he did the same thing, pulled out and wiped it around his penis. At one point he must have came in me bc I could feel it coming out and it hurt a lot more this time. It's been one week since the very first time so I'm assuming its too early to test? And is there a high possibility of being pregnant considering he kept pulling out and putting it straight back in? I've also been feeling mild cramps and then when you can feel your stomach growling it feels like that on each side by my ovaries. Thanks!

Spotlight: Member Stories

(My old siggy) LindzRenee 31, DH 36 - MC's 3/4, 4/6 and 10/26 at 12w2d. BFP 2/18!!! Stick little one stick

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.