Am I Pregnant?
ariana_x3 posted:
hello -

About a month ago I had sore breast (very strange, I never had sore breast) even my boyfriend noticed it. I started to also have back pain that I couldn't stand at all, I was always feeling uncomfortable. Im on birth control (implanon) so I didn't pay much attention to my body and also had my regular period (heavy period) that lasted about 7 days. I have a normal cycle (28 days) and two days after my period ended I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend resulting cramps and brownish/redish discharge on the next day.

The brownish/redish discharge continued for about 3-4 days and on the 4-5th day im discharging a redish color. within the the discharge days I aslo had a slight head ache, nausea one time but didn't throw up. ive been feeling very tired lately, get hungry more often, mood swing and more,

What can it be...Am I PREGNANT?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you had your normal period, chances are you aren't pregnant. Your symptoms can be caused by a number of other things. Unfortunately, an internet board can't tell you what's wrong so you'll need to see your doctor.