Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I Pregnant?
ariana_x3 posted:
hello -

About a month ago I had sore breast (very strange, I never had sore breast) even my boyfriend noticed it. I started to also have back pain that I couldn't stand at all, I was always feeling uncomfortable. Im on birth control (implanon) so I didn't pay much attention to my body and also had my regular period (heavy period) that lasted about 7 days. I have a normal cycle (28 days) and two days after my period ended I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend resulting cramps and brownish/redish discharge on the next day.

The brownish/redish discharge continued for about 3-4 days and on the 4-5th day im discharging a redish color. within the the discharge days I aslo had a slight head ache, nausea one time but didn't throw up. ive been feeling very tired lately, get hungry more often, mood swing and more,

What can it be...Am I PREGNANT?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you had your normal period, chances are you aren't pregnant. Your symptoms can be caused by a number of other things. Unfortunately, an internet board can't tell you what's wrong so you'll need to see your doctor.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 19 and I will be having my first child. I am engaged and have been for only 4 months. This new baby was quite the surprise and shock of the year ...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.