Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Im suppose to be 10weeks but the ultrasound says im 6weeks instead, HELP ME!!
DaMrs1412 posted:
I am 10weeks today n I have seen a brown discharge for 2days. I went to the er and they did an ultrasound. BUT the ultrasound did not show a viable fetus nor a heartbeat n it also shows that I should be only 6WEEKS...the doctor informed me that i may have miscarried or have a tubal pregnancy but i have not had any pain or i have not seen any blod clots and the discharge was not heavy so....CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

An_250560 responded:
You need to go to your doctor ASAP to make sure you do not have a tubal pregnancy.

Good luck.

krazykatt707 responded:
I agree. Call your dr for a followup appt. There is a possibility that your dates are off but definitely talk with your dr. Tubal pregnancies are very dangerous.
Rachel(29),DH(30),DS(7),DD(2),EDD 5-21-14

KonaMommy responded:
Hopefully, you have contacted your doctor by now. It is possible to have a missed miscarriage in which the embryo stops developing (no heart beat), but there are no physical signs of miscarriage (bleeding, cramping, clotting).

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been married for 4-1/2 years, but together for 6 years. We have a beautiful daughter. She is 21 months old. Baby #2 on the way!

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful