Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

period
An_253479 posted:
Trying to use less words. I had sex july and and by augustI had few problems with spotting and one morning of sickness. Then I had a missed period. Round the days I was suppose to get my period I spotted light one day pink. Then had severe cramping but not a period. 9 days later I spotted again now have some what of a period. Its pink and a lil heavy trying not to lean to pregnancy...but is that normal or what is it.?

An_253485 responded:
Cramping at the time that it sounds like you were cramping could be implantaion & it sounds to me like your bleeding could possibly be implantaion bleeding if you've had a positive test.

An_250560 responded:
I agree - I think you should definitely do a home pregnancy test.
Also, please post here: http://exchanges.webmd.com/could-i-be-pregnant-exchange

This community is for people who are already pregnant... the other one (above) is for people wondering if they are pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been Married Since August 4th 2001 and have 2 children together and having our 3rd child..we had 3 m/c's 6/01 -10/08 - 11/09...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful