Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

period
An_253479 posted:
Trying to use less words. I had sex july and and by augustI had few problems with spotting and one morning of sickness. Then I had a missed period. Round the days I was suppose to get my period I spotted light one day pink. Then had severe cramping but not a period. 9 days later I spotted again now have some what of a period. Its pink and a lil heavy trying not to lean to pregnancy...but is that normal or what is it.?

An_253485 responded:
Cramping at the time that it sounds like you were cramping could be implantaion & it sounds to me like your bleeding could possibly be implantaion bleeding if you've had a positive test.

An_250560 responded:
I agree - I think you should definitely do a home pregnancy test.
Also, please post here: http://exchanges.webmd.com/could-i-be-pregnant-exchange

This community is for people who are already pregnant... the other one (above) is for people wondering if they are pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Shauna. I have been married for coming up on 6 years and have one 3 year old son. I found the boards very helpful and fun with my last ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful