Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

period
An_253479 posted:
Trying to use less words. I had sex july and and by augustI had few problems with spotting and one morning of sickness. Then I had a missed period. Round the days I was suppose to get my period I spotted light one day pink. Then had severe cramping but not a period. 9 days later I spotted again now have some what of a period. Its pink and a lil heavy trying not to lean to pregnancy...but is that normal or what is it.?

An_253485 responded:
Cramping at the time that it sounds like you were cramping could be implantaion & it sounds to me like your bleeding could possibly be implantaion bleeding if you've had a positive test.

An_250560 responded:
I agree - I think you should definitely do a home pregnancy test.
Also, please post here: http://exchanges.webmd.com/could-i-be-pregnant-exchange

This community is for people who are already pregnant... the other one (above) is for people wondering if they are pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello. My name is Teresa and I am 27 years old. I am married and have a wonderful 5 y/o son with my husband. This april will be 9 years we have been m...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.