Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I pregnant, going through implantation bleeding, or is this my period?
layluh56 posted:
I started my period on august 5th. On August 16&17 I had unprotected sex. My partner did not ejaculate in me, but I know there is always the chance of pre-ejaculation. My period is always irregular, so its very hard to know when I will start. Sometimes it is on time, others its not. This week on the 4th of September, I felt very dizzy and almost fainted. I broke out into a really bad sweat. I drank some Gatorade and felt better. (My sugar levels have dropped before but not very common) I believed that's what it could of been. My best friend questioned my period and questioned pregnancy. I took a test and it was negative. On the 5th, I woke up and when I was doing my hair in my bathroom I began to feel nauseas. It was really hot inside so I figured I was dehydrated, again, I ran for a Gatorade and felt better. yesterday night (sept 7th) I began to bleed. I figured it be my period, however it was lighter(not as heavy) than usual. It started off a brownish color, then looked like a period. I know this is TMI, but when I would look down it was almost as if my period was hanging down like goo. I would push and small clots would fall. I began to have cramping and it continued through the night. Its a period like color now. Its like a deep red. I was suppose to start my period between the 3rd-7th due to an app that helps me track. Did I test too soon? Can this be my period? Can I test while I am bleeding without it effecting my outcome?

krazykatt707 responded:
If its red like period blood and you're passing clots, then yeah, I would say period.
Rachel(29),DH(30),DS(7),DD(2),EDD 5-21-14

krazykatt707 responded:
Implantation bleeding is never that heavy. I got some with this pregnancy and it is usually brown to light pink in color and very light. Only there when you wipe or leaving only a smear on your panty liner. Usually will only last a day or two.
Rachel(29),DH(30),DS(7),DD(2),EDD 5-21-14

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Rachel! I'm an army wife. My husband and I are expecting our first child around August 29th, 2012! :)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.