Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I pregnant, going through implantation bleeding, or is this my period?
layluh56 posted:
I started my period on August 5th. On the 16-17, we had unprotected sex. He did not ejaculate in me, however I am aware or pre-ejaculation. According to an app that helps me track my period, I was suppose to start between the 3rd-7th of September. On the 4th of September I has a weird encounter. I felt very thirsty almost dehydrated. It was a very hot morning. I felt desperate for a beverage and on my way to get it, I began to black out almost passing out. I drank a Gatorade and felt better. My bff who was with me questioned my period and possible pregnancy. I tested negative. On the 5th again I woke up feeling dehydrated. After some sprite I felt better. I do have a past of low sugar levels but not very common. every so often it will happen before or during my period. On the 6th, I began to cramp and within time I began to bleed. On my underwear there was a little brown. It soon progressed into a period color and even scent, however not as heavy. I know this might be TMI, but when I look down, its almost as if its like goo. if I push I drop small clots the size of pennies or nickels. by tonight on the 7th, I am barley bleeding. I am however still cramping. Did I test to soon? is this implantation bleeding or can this be my period. I have been a little stressed about being pregnant, can I start my period and delay it? ( I am technically suppose to be on my period now) how can I tell? if I retest while bleeding, will it affect my outcome?

An_250560 responded:
It's possible you are pregnant.
Wait a week and try testing again.

Also, post on this page: http://exchanges.webmd.com/could-i-be-pregnant-exchange

This page is for people who are actually pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Baby number one was born in September 2010 after a frustrating 13 attempts to get pregnant. We decided since it was so hard to get pregnant the first ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.