Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Worrisome symptom
tlapham posted:
My daughter is newly preganant, approximately 6-8 weeks. She already has issues with her spine as she has scoliosis and 2 buldging discs. We went to a football game Friday night and sat on cement bleachers for a couple of hours and now she can barely walk the pain is so bad. I am worried because for a long time we thought she was sterile so this pregnancy is and she is very fragile. Or at least I think so. Anyway, have any of you ever experienced this problem. I don't remember because it has been so long for me. She really doesn't want to go to the hospital and I know that there isn't much thery can do for her. They can't x-ray and she won't take any meds.

An_250560 responded:
I have recurring Sciatica - I have had a few problems since I found out I was expecting, but nothing terrible.

You can try acupuncture - that has always helped relieve my back pain.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26 and my dh is 30. I was diagnosed with PCOS in April '10. After being prescribed metformin I became pregnant in July, but unfortanutely ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful