Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Worrisome symptom
tlapham posted:
My daughter is newly preganant, approximately 6-8 weeks. She already has issues with her spine as she has scoliosis and 2 buldging discs. We went to a football game Friday night and sat on cement bleachers for a couple of hours and now she can barely walk the pain is so bad. I am worried because for a long time we thought she was sterile so this pregnancy is and she is very fragile. Or at least I think so. Anyway, have any of you ever experienced this problem. I don't remember because it has been so long for me. She really doesn't want to go to the hospital and I know that there isn't much thery can do for her. They can't x-ray and she won't take any meds.

An_250560 responded:
I have recurring Sciatica - I have had a few problems since I found out I was expecting, but nothing terrible.

You can try acupuncture - that has always helped relieve my back pain.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi. I am 35 two kids. DS 4/05 and DD 04/06. We are trying for number three right now. I am a nursing student and I have been a dental/surgical asst. f...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.