Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am i really pregnant?
Nisha915 posted:
Ok the last time I got my period was August 10th, I took a pregnancy test and it said it was positive but now I'm getting cramps and a little bleeding is that normal?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yep, normal. Light bleeding and period-like cramps are common in early pregnancy. If the cramping becomes very painful or the bleeding becomes heavy, see your doctor ASAP.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
You are really pregnant. Bleeding can be normal but not for everyone. If your cramping gets more painful I would go in to see a dr prior to your new ob appt. It never hurts to get a dr opinion esp to put your mind at ease.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

krazykatt707 responded:
My last period was Aug 14 so you must be very close to me. Totally normal to bleed a little. I had some brown spotting for a few days right around when I would have gotten a period. As long as its not heavy and you aren't having painful cramping it's ok. My OB said it was either breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding. Congrats! It doesn't seem real to me either. lol!
Rachel(29),DH(30),DS(7),DD(2),EDD 5-21-14

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kristina, i'm 21. My DF is Travis, he is 23. We have suffered 2 miscarriages, 1 in May of 2009 at 6 weeks and then another in October of 2...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.