Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I pregnant
An_253645 posted:
Hello everyone

This is fairly new for me. I am 37 years old and trying for a baby. My fiancé and I had sex during my fertile days everyday. I had brown and pink blood a week before my normal period. I was so exhausted and at one time slept the whole day, which is unusual for me. I have terrible migraine, tummy ache and backache, which is normal for me but this time very severe.

I had a normal period (looks like it) a week later which is rather heavy. I am constantly tired and nauseas. I took two urine tests which came negative on the day of my period.

My question is; is it normal to be bleeding this long or could I be pregnant or maybe something more? last week, I was certain that I am pregnant and then had the normal period. I am a regular 28 days cycle and my periods last 5 days.

I have not gone to doctor yet and can only get an appointment in three days. For now this is driving me crazy

Anyone ever experienced this and discovered they were pregnant or does anyone have any explanation for me

Thank you in anticipation

Take the Poll

Am I pregnant or just having hormonal changes. This feels so different from my normal period and yet feeling pregnant as well
  • Mother to be
  • Having multiple implatation
  • feeling exhausted
  • can implantation occurs twice
  • systematic bleeding
vote
View Poll Results

KonaMommy responded:
Did you recently go off of the pill? That could explain the unusual periods and symptoms. If you had a normal (substantial) period and have had 2 negative pregnancy tests since the day of your expected period, it seems unlikely that you are pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 24, and just found out i'm pregnant with my 3rd child....my oldest son is almost 3yr and my middle son is 1 1/2yr. My first son was planne...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.