Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Any moms that have more than 2 kids?
sdadkin posted:
I am 28 years old and I have two boys, ages 2 and 4. I just found out last night that we are expecting baby # 3! I am due June 9th. We are very excited about it. I was just wondering how different it was from being a mother of two to a mother of three? Any advice or words of wisdom?
Me (28) SO (29) DS1 (7/22/09) DS2 (5/3/11) EDD (6/9/14)

emily1533 responded:
Hey Maybe we can be pregnant buddies!! I have two little girls, almost 4 and just turned 2 and due on June 16th! I've heard multiple people tell me that two to three is a piece of cake. So I've just kind of built myself a support system out of those women! Hoping for a boy or girl?!

sdadkin replied to emily1533's response:
Definitely hoping for a girl this time! I will be okay with a boy, but I really really want a girl. Lol. We had our first OB visit yesterday. The baby measured 7w4d, but the Dr is going to go by my lmp which made me 8 wks exactly yesterday. Plus, we found out that they do gender reveal ultrasounds there for only $50 starting at 16 weeks. I went ahead and scheduled mine for Friday, Dec. 20th. I am so excited!! Are you going to find out what you're having? Are you wanting another girl? Or a boy?

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I only have one and one on the way. eep. I am lurking from 2nd trimester. It will def be a change for me. I am due April 9th but have to have a csection due to complications from labor and delivery with my son (36 hr labor, lots of complications followed by emergent csection under general anesthesia and he was 17 days early). Fun times right lol. So repeat csection could be as early as April 2nd. 2 days after my sons 2nd birthday. Oy... Best wishes ladies.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

sdadkin replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
My boys are only 21 1/2 months apart. It's not so bad. You will just have to get a routine set up and make sure you get some quality one on one time with your firstborn. The boys are 2 and 4 now and they used to fight a lot, but now that the youngest is becoming more vocal they are starting to play together. They would play beside each other for the longest time, but not really together. It's really cute to see them pretending with their cars and little figurines. You will enjoy them being so close together!!

hgreenwood7058 replied to sdadkin's response:
lurking: thats awesome. Yeh I am nervous esp when carson (my now 19 mo old) seems to be going through the terrible twos early. He will listen for his sitters which is a plus but not so much for mommy and daddy no matter what is done. Good times. My son actually seems to do better when he has a buddy around his age to play with. When my cousin (his sitter) was watching her nephew who is about 5 months younger than him, he actually had a lot of fun playing. He would act out more when he didn't have his buddy around.On a side note I get to find out what I am having tomorrow woohoo (i will almost be 19 weeks. one day shy. I had my anatomy scan at 19w1d with my son so this one will be 2 days different. can't wait to see what the differences are). With my inetgrated screen the scans were only one day different but they looked so different.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi. I am 35 two kids. DS 4/05 and DD 04/06. We are trying for number three right now. I am a nursing student and I have been a dental/surgical asst. f...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.