Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I pregnant ?
Rodina2013 posted:
I tested with the first response ovulation before my period in 3 days and came out 2 lines bright lines but then I only got my period for 3 days i did other test after the bleeding stopped I got other positive result now I'm confused What should I do?

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Are you talking about ovulation or pregnancy test? Have you taken a pregnancy test? Some bleeding is common in early pregnancy. Some will show a positive opk if they are pregnant. You should take a pregnancy test if you haven't. And make an appointment with your dr.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

Rodina2013 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Pregnancy test before the period date and after it and there both positive now I feel cramps like my period is coming

tlkittycat1968 replied to Rodina2013's response:
Period-like cramping is common in early pregnancy. With both of my pregnancies, I felt like my period was coming any day now but I knew it wasn't because I was pregnant.

Light bleeding also occasionally happens in early pregnancy.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 31 years old and reside in Atlanta, GA. I have an 11 year old daughter from a previous relationship. DH and I met back in 06, we were really good...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.