Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

pregnant
Cameel posted:
Hey me and my fiance had sex the day9-8-13) after my period went off he always pulls out. I was supposed to start my period on 10-9-13 I'm cramping like my period is coming on but its not and my nipples are sore. Today marks five days later. I took a cheap $1 test from dollar store and it was negative..could I be pregnant. Suggestion help please....

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You could be pregnant and not showing on the test or you may have not ovulated and usually no ovulation means no period.

I wouldn't worry just yet but if you miss a second period and are still getting negative test results, see your doctor.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 23 and married to a Marine. We have a little girl who was born 2/14/08 and are expecting another baby due on 2/14/11.

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.