Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Heavy implantation bleeding
MLS12 posted:
I've been having "miracle" periods for about 4 years now. I'm not using any hormones and can still time AF down to a few hours. My cycle is always 26 days with my only PMS symptoms being cravings and some bloating. Through the last 2 years, I have not been very careful when it comes to intercourse, but I have never become pregnant or had any issues with my cycle. This month AF is 2 days early which has never happened before. I did have unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation. I'm trying to figure out if I'm having implantation bleeding. I've done extensive research on it and this seems to be an "early period" because my flow I heavy with some clotting. How likely is it to have "heavy" implantation bleeding? Has this happened to anyone else, and what was your result?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Implantation bleeding is not common and when it does happen, it's usually just spotting, not full on bleeding with clots. I'd say you're just having an early period. Mine came 3 days early this cycle.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Christina - Texas - Married to DH May 2003, 1 D/S Oct-2003, M/C April 2010, M/C June 2010 (possible twins) was a member of the WebMD Boards way back ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.