Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

irregular period & pregnancy
antoinique posted:
Hey ladies my name is Antoinique I'm 21
With a 4 year old daughter I had normal periods before having my daughter but I've noticed last year that my period became irregular even I'm having sex it sometimes hurt but my main concern is am I pregnant now I've been trying to have a baby with my boyfriend but no luck since this is the month I'm suppose to have a period because my period come every 3 months I've been having sex like crazy all month I've notice symptoms such as sore breast cramping lower back tooth ache headaches and my cervical mucus but some of these symptoms have occurred before and I didn't have any luck need helping wondering if I'll be able to have another baby

hgreenwood7058 responded:
those could also be ovulation symptoms as well as period symptoms. Since you are trying and you have irregular periods it would be a good idea to track your cycles. Either by temping or ovulation predictor kits or both. This will help you determine when you are fertile and when you best window is to get pregnant.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

antoinique replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Thanks thinking about taking a pregnancy test very nervous though BUT my gut is telling me I am for the past 3 days I've experienced very sensitive breast tiredness & I feel nauseous over certain smells do you think this is apart of ovulation or pregnancy

antoinique replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
So I went to the doctor yesterday & I am pregnant so excited thanks for your feed back

hgreenwood7058 replied to antoinique's response:
Congrats
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 19 and I will be having my first child. I am engaged and have been for only 4 months. This new baby was quite the surprise and shock of the year ...More

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful