Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Ovulation and bleeding
2013hope4us posted:

Hi girls I've got pcos and I'm trying to get pregnant. Been with my partner 8 years and we haven't used protection at all.. There's nothing more I would love for us to have a child someone to share our love with. We have wanted this for the last 4 years.. I've only started to really monitor my ovulation. We had sex 3 and 4 days before I ovulated..I had a tiny bit of pink blood when I was wiping after the loo form the day of ovulation its been 6 days since o and I'm still wiping pink/brown blood... These days are go too slow while I wait for my next period and hope it doesn't come. I'm worried I want this too much. I imagine the day I get a positive... Oh my last period was like tar it was horrible and finally went normal... Any advice or comments appreciated. Wishing you all well Xx

p.s no symtoms

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I would recommend a visit to your doctor. If you have used no protection at all in the last 8 years. Then they should be able to run tests and potentially help you right away. Its always good to monitor your cycles and test for ovulation. I too have PCOS and now have a 19mo old and another little on the way. So it is possible just takes a bit of work. I would recommend a visit to the doctor though.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Cara and DB and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now and it's finaly happened. We are very excited yet a little nervous b...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.