Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Ovulation and bleeding
2013hope4us posted:

Hi girls I've got pcos and I'm trying to get pregnant. Been with my partner 8 years and we haven't used protection at all.. There's nothing more I would love for us to have a child someone to share our love with. We have wanted this for the last 4 years.. I've only started to really monitor my ovulation. We had sex 3 and 4 days before I ovulated..I had a tiny bit of pink blood when I was wiping after the loo form the day of ovulation its been 6 days since o and I'm still wiping pink/brown blood... These days are go too slow while I wait for my next period and hope it doesn't come. I'm worried I want this too much. I imagine the day I get a positive... Oh my last period was like tar it was horrible and finally went normal... Any advice or comments appreciated. Wishing you all well Xx

p.s no symtoms

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I would recommend a visit to your doctor. If you have used no protection at all in the last 8 years. Then they should be able to run tests and potentially help you right away. Its always good to monitor your cycles and test for ovulation. I too have PCOS and now have a 19mo old and another little on the way. So it is possible just takes a bit of work. I would recommend a visit to the doctor though.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was pregnant once before but I ended up having a miscarriage two days before I was thirteen weeks. It was devastating! My process through my miscarr...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful