Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I Pregnant?
An_254257 posted:
Ever since the last time i had unprotected sex i swear i right away felt pregnant. Which is weird because we've done that before. Since then i have had cramps for days, weird pulling and tugging feeling in my stomach area. I am tired all the time now and sometimes just feel like im going to pass out. My appetite is all out of whack. One minute i cant eat and the next im wolfing down 40 wings. I just stopped taking my DEPO shots and i know i usually get my period every two months. Which would make it late but there is no way to be sure. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests all negative. If im right i should be about 4 weeks. What do you guys think

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've taken four pregnancy tests and they've all been negative, chances are pretty good you aren't pregnant. A lot of what you describe could just be hormones since you just stopped using the Depo shot.

As for your period, it can take some time, in rare cases over a year, for your period to return after going off Depo.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
It may be to early right now. When people come off DEPO sometimes it takes a while to get your period back to normal. When did you last have unprotected sex? I would go out 14-18 days past that and then test again. It should show by that point and if it doesn't its likely your body getting back to normal.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

HI, My name is Sharon (28). DH(30) and I have been married for 4 years and have 1 beautiful Daughter named Milla. We had one m/c before her so she was...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful