Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I Pregnant?
An_254257 posted:
Ever since the last time i had unprotected sex i swear i right away felt pregnant. Which is weird because we've done that before. Since then i have had cramps for days, weird pulling and tugging feeling in my stomach area. I am tired all the time now and sometimes just feel like im going to pass out. My appetite is all out of whack. One minute i cant eat and the next im wolfing down 40 wings. I just stopped taking my DEPO shots and i know i usually get my period every two months. Which would make it late but there is no way to be sure. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests all negative. If im right i should be about 4 weeks. What do you guys think

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you've taken four pregnancy tests and they've all been negative, chances are pretty good you aren't pregnant. A lot of what you describe could just be hormones since you just stopped using the Depo shot.

As for your period, it can take some time, in rare cases over a year, for your period to return after going off Depo.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
It may be to early right now. When people come off DEPO sometimes it takes a while to get your period back to normal. When did you last have unprotected sex? I would go out 14-18 days past that and then test again. It should show by that point and if it doesn't its likely your body getting back to normal.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Terra and I am 24 years old, I have been with my boyfriend Jeff for almost 10 years. We had planned on getting married this fall, but to ou...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.