Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

sorry but need help
chrissyzajac posted:
am 5 days late on my period.i have taken 2 HPT on 2 separate days & have had a blood test done on 11.14.13. all negitive. im also on wellbutrin 100mg & have taken it for about a month. my last period came normal. this is the first time its been late since starting the meds. my fiance and i had sex on what was supposed to be an ovulation day (were trying for kids). could i be preggo? ive been more tired than usual, boobs are slightly sore, lower back pain, cramps(i never get cramps-ever), & headaches. could it be the meds (even tho the doctors think not) or could it be pregnancy. when should i test. also pray i am!!!

hgreenwood7058 responded:
It could be early pregnancy. If you ovulated late then it will take longer for a positive hpt. If no period in a week I would retest. It should be positive by then. Stress can affect your period as well. Hopefully you get some answers soon.
Heather(24),DH Lee(25). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11 EDD 04/17/12-Green team. Hope this LO will stick

chrissyzajac replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
today made 7 days late. took a test and was still negative....

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! I am due to have my first child Oct 9,2012, But because I have to have a C section I should be due for it a week before. My fiance and I were almo...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.