Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

scared this is a miscarriage
wildxonexx posted:
I have been bleeding now for over 24hrs. I was supposed to get my period the friday before last. I took a pregnancy test that friday and it showed faint. I took another one last night after learning i had started bleeding, and another one early this morning. They both also came back faint. I'm scared that I'm having a miscarriage, since I read that implantation bleeding was minimal and Iight... I dont think my bleeding is minimal or light. How come I'm still bleeding? Is it a miscarriage? When will i stop bleeding? Will my baby be okay?

kim1976 responded:
if the bleeding has been on going for the past 24hrs and is dark not light then Im sorry to say you could be miscarrying I know the feeling as I have miscarried a few times myself with twins in 2005 then again 2007 then again in 2009 then again 2012 i so sorry to hear of your lose

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You may also have had a chemical pregnancy. That's where there is enough of the hormone to get a positive but for some reason or another, it was not viable so your body naturally miscarried it. It happens to quite a few women who may not even have known they were pregnant and just thought their period was late.

wildxonexx replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Its so wierd bc I went to the dr today. They took a pregnancy test and they said it came back negative. ... they almost didn't believe that I was pregnant. .. my bleeding hasn't stoprd.. so I'm guessing their is no baby:/ I also feel that I'm not as emotional. .and the cravings and hot flashes are gone.

wildxonexx replied to kim1976's response:
Thanks... I feel terrible. But soon will try again.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Had my first child, my son Brodie, on July 4th 2008 by emergency C-section. Miscarried my 2nd baby at 12 weeks on November 2, 2010. Am not pregnant ag...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.