Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Need advice please help!
kailat22 posted:
I haven';t been on my birth control for a little over a month now. I usually get my periods at the end of the month.Last month(Nov.) I had gotten my period on Monday and it ended Friday the day after thanksgiving.That sunday & Monday my bf & I had unprotected sex and he came inside of me both days. It's been two weeks since then and I am bleeding some,but my period isn't supposed to be here until the END of dec.I'm not bleeding heavy it's light but red,I'm wondering if I could still be pregnant even tho i',m lightly bleeding weeks before my period is actually due?. I'm not really having symptons as im sure its to early but I am experiencing nausea almost every morning and esp after I smoke cigarettes I literally throwup I'm also eating a ton and my boobs are off & on sore can someone please help!

kailat22 responded:
I also starded taking my birth control right after he came inside of me but only took it for 4 days and stopped so I'm wondering if I am pregnant and the bc is just making me bleed? its also brown & red im very confused and hope I am pregnant someone please help

tlkittycat1968 replied to kailat22's response:
You're probably just experiencing withdrawal bleeding from stopping the pills. If you were pregnant, you wouldn't bleed, even if you were on birth control.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Nicole (27), DH (32), DD (4) DD (1) due sometime in July with #3! Can't wait and am so excited to meet this one!

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful