Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Need advice please help!
kailat22 posted:
I haven';t been on my birth control for a little over a month now. I usually get my periods at the end of the month.Last month(Nov.) I had gotten my period on Monday and it ended Friday the day after thanksgiving.That sunday & Monday my bf & I had unprotected sex and he came inside of me both days. It's been two weeks since then and I am bleeding some,but my period isn't supposed to be here until the END of dec.I'm not bleeding heavy it's light but red,I'm wondering if I could still be pregnant even tho i',m lightly bleeding weeks before my period is actually due?. I'm not really having symptons as im sure its to early but I am experiencing nausea almost every morning and esp after I smoke cigarettes I literally throwup I'm also eating a ton and my boobs are off & on sore can someone please help!

kailat22 responded:
I also starded taking my birth control right after he came inside of me but only took it for 4 days and stopped so I'm wondering if I am pregnant and the bc is just making me bleed? its also brown & red im very confused and hope I am pregnant someone please help

tlkittycat1968 replied to kailat22's response:
You're probably just experiencing withdrawal bleeding from stopping the pills. If you were pregnant, you wouldn't bleed, even if you were on birth control.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi there, I'm Ty and am momma to Orion aka "Monkey", he's 11. I am currently a lead preschool teacher but will be a stay at home mom...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful