Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

am I pregnant?
An_254806 posted:
me and this guy had sex itll be 3 weeks ago saturday morning . My stomach has gotten little bigger, im eating all the time or im close to throwing up, sore breast, mood swings, always tired, back always hurting, and migraine 24/7. I took a pregnancy test a week ago it went negative and ive been bleeding like a period for around 5 days its off and on all day. but when me and this guy had sex he was extremely high and didnt use protection. He doesnt think he cummed in me but he doesnt know about pre cum so I dont know what to do ?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you are having your period, then you are not pregnant. If it will ease your mind, you can take another test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Afshan and I'm a mom to 4 wonderful kids (DD1- 11, DD2- 10, DS- 3, DD3- 9 months). We are now expecting our 5th baby on Oct 20, 2011 a...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.