Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

First Pregnancy, Week 5 and HUNGRY...ALL the time
virgobabe posted:
I am constantly hungry and just about to enter week 5. I am not nauseous now, though I was Christmas Eve and the next 2 days. Blander things like pasta are what I crave the most. I'm taking my vitamins and trying to incorporate foods high in folic acid into my diet/cooking (leafy greens, beans, etc) I made and ate 2 bowls of chicken noodle soup with kale and cannelini beans and 2 hours later I was hungry again and made macaroni & cheese with peas, which I ate about an hour and a half ago. I'm seriously hungry again. Any foods that help with this? Oh and p.s. - I'm drinking lots of water and club soda. Any advice is so greatly appreciated for this first-time mommy-to-be!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
How about foods with more protein? It takes your body longer to digest protein so that might halep you feel full longer.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well I'm 23 and married to a Marine. We have a little girl who was born 2/14/08 and are expecting another baby due on 2/14/11.

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful