Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

First Pregnancy, Week 5 and HUNGRY...ALL the time
virgobabe posted:
I am constantly hungry and just about to enter week 5. I am not nauseous now, though I was Christmas Eve and the next 2 days. Blander things like pasta are what I crave the most. I'm taking my vitamins and trying to incorporate foods high in folic acid into my diet/cooking (leafy greens, beans, etc) I made and ate 2 bowls of chicken noodle soup with kale and cannelini beans and 2 hours later I was hungry again and made macaroni & cheese with peas, which I ate about an hour and a half ago. I'm seriously hungry again. Any foods that help with this? Oh and p.s. - I'm drinking lots of water and club soda. Any advice is so greatly appreciated for this first-time mommy-to-be!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
How about foods with more protein? It takes your body longer to digest protein so that might halep you feel full longer.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Cara and DB and I have been trying to conceive for over a year now and it's finaly happened. We are very excited yet a little nervous b...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.